Microsoft Office 2013 is a version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite for Microsoft Windows, Compatible only with Windows 7 and Windows 8. The new Office 2013 is more cloud based from the previous version and user can save documents directly to their SkyDrive Account. Microsoft Word can also insert video and audio from online sources as well as the capability to broadcast documents on the Web.Word and PowerPoint also have bookmark-like features which sync the position of the document between different computers.It also includes extended file format support, user interface updates and support for touch among its new features. Office 2013 is suitable for IA-32 and x64 systems and requires Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or later version of either. A version of Office 2013 comes included on Windows RT devices.
Other features of Office 2013 include:
- Flatter look of the Ribbon interface and subtle animations when typing or selecting (Word and Excel)
- A new visualization for scheduled tasks in Microsoft Outlook
- Remodeled start screen
- New graphical options in Word
- Objects such as images can be freely moved; they snap to boundaries such as paragraph edges
- Online picture support with content from Office.com, Bing.com and Flickr (by default, only images in public domain)[clarification needed What kind of support
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint
- New slide designs, animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2013
- Support for Outlook.com and Hotmail.com in Outlook
- Support for Skype and Yammer
- Excel 2013 supports new limit models.
Office System Requirement
Windows Server 2008 R2Windows 7
Windows Server 2012
32-bit Office can be installed on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit Office can only be installed on 64-bit operating systems.
See about choosing to run 32-bit or 64-bit Office at Choose the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office 2013.
Computer and processor1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
Memory1 GB RAM (32-bit)
2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.